|Recently, many of you have called or written to me personally and offered support in various ways. This has been tremendously helpful, even if I have not had the chance to reply to each of you individually. Supporting one another in such a time of crisis has made me very much aware of how connected we are as an extended family. It has been so heartfully nourishing for me to have this experience and to realise it is truly possible. Some moments when I was feeling a bit flat, and overwhelmed with the extent my involvement in Nepal, I would receive a message or call that would uplift me and remind me that I was not alone.
Thank you to all of you who sent donations, good energy and your encouragement. These gifts are truly gifts that keep on giving, as in supporting me you enable me to support many of my Nepali friends to continue reaching out to support people most affected and in need.
My experiences the past 15 years in Nepal have deeply informed and helped evolve my Readings and Retreats. I have felt deeply nourished spiritually throughout the years I have been spending time involved in various social projects – naturally experiencing compassion in action. Now it feels truly that a coming together of my voluntary work in Nepal and my mainstream 'work' is unfolding.
To keep up to date with the progress of recovery & rebuilding that I am part of in Nepal through my organisation Hands With Hands, visit: www.handswithhands.com In the next weeks I will be outlining much more about rebuilding in eco-friendly, earthquake-safe ways that can empower communities on HwH website. As you might imagine, this experience gives me a lot to contemplate and grow with in so many ways!
I am incredibly grateful for my continued practice of both meditation and listening to my intuition, as there have been significant situations in the last months where the reflection of this has been a great support. Today happens to be the three-month anniversary exactly, and yet another aftershock occurred as I wrote, a reminder that Mother Earth is very alive. One point that has become even more clear for me is that natural disasters will always occur; it is up to us to decide how to live and build, and our choices will determine our ability to evolve with planet Earth! As well clarifying and evolving our relationship to ourselves and each other.
Some of you have been wondering if I am back doing readings and if workshops will be proceeding as scheduled. I did cancel the women's retreat in June in order to return to Nepal for a month to review, and support my Nepali friends and our projects. I was very thankful to have that time. To everyone who was involved in that change, thank you for your understanding. However now I can clearly state: Yes, I am back doing readings, & Yes, the rest of the year’s planned events will proceed as on my calendar of events:
* August 27–30th Intuition & Meditation for Daily Life,held out at Zegg community. Carlos will join me with his Crystal Delight sounds & Rafael with meditative yoga, which adds variety & depth to our time together, join us in exploring inner wisdom & truth with fun.
* Nov 15–21st Meditation & Yoga in the Himalayan Mountains in Nepal. I will be joined by Rafael to help facilitate an unforgettable experience of meditation in action & stillness.
* Dec 5–11th Satori Retreat, Byron Bay, Australia – 6 days of deeply & honestly uncovering "who you really are," in a process that is beautifully evolved to help you discover "you". Intimately experience your own illumination of truth & discovery of self.
* Dec 14–18th Intuition 5-day Intensive, Byron Bay, Australia – Intuition is my passion and I support you in these five days to practice and evolve your own capacity to "see" more clearly & deeply what is right here within you & around you - now.
* Jan 14–Mar 30th I will be available for Life Readings once again.
I look forward to stay in touch and meeting up with some of you in the next months, heartfelt love,